Modern research shows that ginkgo increases blood flow and circulation in the brain, making it a valuable botanical to enhance memory function, mental sharpness and other cognitive functions. Ginkgo extract also improves circulation throughout the body and thus improves symptoms of arterial insufficiency, a condition in which poor circulation to the lower extremities causes the legs to become severely fatigued and cramped after walking only a short distance.
The leaves of the ancient Ginkgo biloba tree have been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries to improve brain health, and ginkgo extract is one of the most popular supplements in Europe.
Ginkgo Biloba, Extra Strength 120mg from webber naturals® is an extra-strength herbal extract that provides the same dosage used in successful clinical trials for brain function. It is a standardized extract concentrated 50:1 that contains 24% flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones, the primary active compounds.
Features and benefits:
- Enhance memory and cognitive function
- Improve circulation throughout the body
- Potent 50:1 extract
- Standardized to 24% flavone glycosides, 6% terpene lactones
- Extra-strength 120 mg per softgel
- Same dosage strength used in successful clinical trials for brain function
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
- Contains no dairy, no starch, no gluten and no yeast
- NPN 80035226
Medicinal ingredients per softgel:
- Ginkgo biloba 50:1, Extract (24% flavone glycosides, 6% terpene lactones) (leaf) Equivalent to 6000 mg of dried herbs – 120 mg
- Softgel capsule (gelatin [bovine], glycerin, purified water, caramel, titanium dioxide), soybean oil, yellow beeswax, lecithin
Recommended dosage (adults):
- 1 softgel 2 times daily or as directed by a physician.
- Consult a physician for use beyond 4 weeks.
- 300 days
- Sealed for safety and freshness.
- Protect from heat and humidity.
Warnings and precautions:
- Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medications for diabetes, high blood pressure or seizures.
- Do not use if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation (e.g., blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils, vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.